My name is Jonathan. I was born and raised in Manheim, Pennsylvania. Growing up I worked in my Dad’s wood working shop where we manufactured hard wood furniture. In 2006 we moved to Colorado where I started my own repair business. I like to call it “advanced wood working” because no two repairs are ever the same. So in reality I’ve been in the furniture world for over 20 years.
I’m an owner operator, so all jobs are taken from start to finish by me personally. I take pride in good customer service and will always try my best to let you know up front want I am able to do with your project.
I won’t promise you that I can do a job if I know it’s beyond my expertise.
Following are examples of what I do when it comes to furniture…
- I specialize in moving claims which include inspections and repairs for moving/van lines.
- I can strip antique furniture, using a flow over stripping table.
- I refinish with pre-cat lacquers and conversion varnish based on where furniture is being used.
- I upholster furniture in fabric and leather.
- I do any kind of furniture repair, broken wood, glass, mirrors, upholstered pieces with broken frames, etc.